Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Salem, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

     Emotions are a heck of a thing arent they? I wake up some mornings and I am a ball of energy sorta Buddha like - I can do it all: answer all of lifes tough questions, be the best friend, mother, sister, daughter, wife, business women, cook, house keeper, and self there ever ways. Then I have my days when I go to bed wondering how I could possibly mess up anymore than I have today. Regret is an awful leach, you have to get it off of your body before it sucks you dead. My friend and PR sponsor told me something I have heard many time before in my life, but this time it stuck a pin in my soul. "Strive for improvement not perfection." Whether I wake up and have a day of practicing, failing, or achieving I'm okay with it. I'll just start over again and again until I get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment