Powered By Blogger

About Me

My photo
Salem, Oregon, United States

Monday, January 9, 2012

 I borrowed this workout series, Slim in 6, from a friend and I am going to give it my all. I have already done the first workout twice, but then I took two days off because I was so sore. I am back at it again and since today is Monday I am going to count this as day one. If you have this workout do it with me and share with me your accomplishments.
 Boy do I feel great! One day down and 42 days left. Aw! I share with you my view from the floor.
He is my biggest supporter. He is always with me when I workout and even more so always willing to tough out a walk with me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Because I missed my workout today I am going to put off this six week program until I am no longer sick. :)

    ReplyDelete